July 17, 2009

Shopping with mommy at Sams

So Here is a little blog. We went to Sam's the other day for one for our event coming up! we have so much fun shopping! she sits up in the shopping cart and she looks at everything and smiles at everyone! She talks all the way through the store! She just looked so cute i wanted to take pictures of her! I normally have a boppy cover that she sits in when she is in the cart but i left it with my mom from when we went shopping the other day! We love to shop! Yes i am starting her early! That is my favorite thing to do and i am glad that i can take her with me and she is so good!

She is also crawling like crazy all over the house. We are getting close to her 6 month! she is doing so many things so fast! it is amazing to watch her! she does something new everyday it seems like! I am amazed at this little girl!

No comments: