August 25, 2009

Up to my ears in Baby food... Made it all myself!

So Ava's Doctor recommended that i make my baby food so that when she is eating foods we eat she will know exactly what they will taste like and will not dislike them. I was planning on making her food anyway... It is very much a money saver... I will be making about three months worth of food and it will have been about $30.00 for all three months!!! Can't believe it! my new baby food maker is AWESOME!!!! Thanks mom and dad! they got it for me for my birthday! I love it and it does everything. It steams it, purees it, and then thaws it out when we are ready to use it!!! So far i have made green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, zucchini. More to come... here are some pictures from the green bean process! I love it!!



No comments: