November 30, 2009

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas...

s
Thanks to the Walkers we have a little Christmas tree. It is perfect for our little place. We have a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment right now and i don't think it could take much more of a tree than a 4 foot one! Last night I decorated it with all of my old ornaments and all of Ava's new ones she has gotten over the last year! She has probably as many as i do already and i collected them from when i was born till about 16. But we had just enough to make the tree look perfect! Here is a picture of it without lights.




I don't have presents under it yet. But some are to come!



The other day i was taking pictures of ava and i just love that she smiles the minute she sees a camera or phone! Its too cute!



G-Ma and T-Pa were here this weekend (Dez Parents) And they brought ava a few toys and clothes! She loves her little car that she can ride around or push! She can't wait to play with it in the morning! and she plays with it one way and she knows that it does something else so she tries to figure out how to get it to go the other way... too funny!


She loves to make faces while she eats... Finally got a few good ones of her...



This weekend my dad and Austin played on stage while the band and church sang. My dad is a great banjo player and my brother plays guitar so good!! I got a good picture of them on stage! Everyone loved it!!!


My mom got us all new stockings this year! She has them hung outside on the fire place... believe it or not they don't have one inside! But not really needed here in Texas i guess. I love them and i really want to get some for us but i think i am going to wait till next year!


No comments: