September 20, 2008

Maternity Clothing

Dez and I went shopping today for some maternity clothing for me because I am having a hard time fitting into all of my normal clothing. Wow what i shocker. Its just like buying normal clothing but a lot of it is way more expensive then I even spend on my normal clothing! Crazy!!! I got a few cute things but was trying not to go over board with it because I would rather spend the money on our little girl! But for some of it I really see no choice! I just can't fit into my other clothes!!

We have also decided on a playpen and stroller with car seat attachment! We are taking our time and going to see them all and see how they are to assemble and disassemble! The one we found i think that I will be able to do it all even if Dez isn't around to help me! It seems super easy and Not that heavy but it also has very very good reviews! Actually i think that while we were there two couples bought the playpen! so that is a good thing and makes me feel so good about that! we want to make sure that we get sturdy safe stuff that we can also use for our second child whenever that might be. We think that the stuff that we are buying minus the girlie stuff of course we should be able to reuse! So Dez is working hard hard hard on making sure that we are buying and registering for great products.

I am so glad that it is the weekend! I really get drained during the week at work. I just come home and really fall asleep mid conversation or something close to that. Dez walked outside for about 5 minutes one night and when he walked back in a bomb could have went off and i was not waking up. I think that he was cleaning and vacuuming and I did not even move! LOL!!! Sleepy prego girl! ha ha!!! Dez is great to let me get the rest that I really need. He picks up so much of my slack and I am so very grateful for him! He cooks, cleans, and does laundry even though he hates that! I try to keep it up but sometimes I just fall a little behind due to me being so sleepy.

Dez is sleeping right now because he gets so worn out during the week because he works him self to the bone for us! I can't tell everyone how wonderful he is and how grateful I am for him! I am such a lucky girl!!! I love him more than anything!!!!

hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Love always

Jenn

No comments: