September 17, 2008

Our baby girl has a place to sleep...

We went last night to look at baby things and see what we would like to buy for our little girl! We were just going to look mind you... well we ended up with a beautiful crib! We couldn't resist. Here is a picture of what we bought! Now i just have to find the right bedding for it. I think that i have an idea of what it will look like but I keep going back and forth on it. I know I want the colors to be Light pink, Brown, and Cream!

This is the crib...





This is kinda what I was thinking for the Bedding...









I LOVE LOVE LOVE Embroidered things! I am thinking that I want to get her stuff done that way! So far this is what I am set on but who knows we still have about four months to change our minds!!! HA HA I can be very indecisive!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Love,
Desmond & Jennifer Lewis

P.S. She is kicking a lot at this moment!!!

No comments: