October 14, 2009

What a mess we are...


This little girl is so cute... The other night she was so sleepy while we were at my parents house. She was just fighting going to sleep and i just felt how heavy she was when i was holding her. I put my hand out to see if she would lay on it and she did. Before i could tell my mom to look she was asleep! It was so cute!!!







Ava has been eating avacados for the last few days and she did not seem to like them pureed so i decided to dice them up and let her try to eat them by herself. They are so soft i figured she already chews stuff so this should be easy. She seemed to like it much better. She was a mess after!! I mean i royal mess. She had avacado all over her and the highchair. She loves being messy!! I could not help but take a few pictures of it!



Love the last one! she is so goofy!!! And one messy little girl!!!

I have taken a few pictures of her. I can't believe that she is almost nine months old! It is so amazing... She is getting so big and she is doing so much! She is not walking everywhere but around our house that is all she wants to do. she walks and when she falls she crawls to the nearest thing and pulls up and starts walking again. she has stood up a few time in the middle of the floor with no help but not a lot.




Last weekend Ava and I went to the outlet mall to have some girl time and find a few cute things. Well i did find some indeed! I found some PJ's for miss Ava. I love them. But they are 12 Months! And they just about fit. it is crazy! but i could not pass them up she loves ducks (well that is what she loves to play with in the bath) I love them too! I bought her some for Christmas eve this year and i went ahead and bought 18 months so that i will be sure that it fits. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!


No comments: