January 21, 2010

The day before we met Ava Lucille


The day before we met our little angel was a busy day! We had my mom fly in at the last minute after my doctor decided to induce me. My mom and I spent the day running around and getting thing ready. We picked up things we might need at the hospital. Then we came back to the house and watched some tv. I had spent some of my bed rest days watching a baby story. So we watched an episode or two of those! Des had to work that day. And his parents drove in that afternoon. When dez parents got here we finished getting things for the hospital and loaded up the car my mom and i went off to the hospital to check in by five. Dez parents went to pick dez up at work and head over to the hospital! We all arrived close to five. We went and got checked in settled in our room and relaxing till the doctor came in. I got my IV. Worst part of the whole process i think.



That night when the doctor came in she told us what all we were going to be doing to induce. They were going to start a mild dose of meds over the night to start the process and that in the morning they would start me on stronger meds to really get things going. She started the meds and we just relaxed and waited!

Des parents and my mom went and got dinner. We watched TV and just talked about when our little ava would be here! I started to feel a few contractions. That night i did not sleep much. My mom and Dez stayed with me that night.

One of the biggest things that happened that day... Dez had his last cigarette ever. He had one before he left work! Today has been one year since he has had a cigarette! He had done so good for his baby girl! We are so proud of him!!!



The day before we met ava was such good day but it would never beat the next day! Our little girl made the next day the best day of our lives!!! 

No comments: