March 6, 2009

wow how the time flies

wow i can't believe how fast the time has gone. I can't believe that on the 22 of march Ava will be two months old! She is already growing up so fast!

I went to the doctor the other day for her and she weighed 9lbs 11 oz. they were very happy with her progress.

I have been home with her everyday so far and i love it. i can't wait till i can stay home with her for good. I am still trying to figure out exactly how to leave the house for more than two hours without her getting fussy. Everything is so spread out here that it takes me two hours to run two errands. So i don't get much done.

But i am learning. I am also learning how to do things around the house with her in my arms. Changing out the laundry etc.

she now has full control of her neck! she likes to just look at everything. ceiling fans and pictures are her favorite. she gets her tummy time everyday! she is kicking her legs all over the place and trying to crawl. It is so cute!!! She has rolled over in her crib a few times but not a whole lot. But more and more. She is making the cutest noises. We call them Ava words!!! they are so cute!


No comments: