March 13, 2009

What my days are like with my little angel

well.... she wakes me up about 6:00 am. which is so nice because she sleeps from 11:00 pm till then. So i get a great night sleep as does des and Ava. Then I feed her and she most of the time falls asleep right after her 6 am feeding. Then Des wakes up an hour later and i have gone back to sleep if i can (most of the time i can :) ) Then Des leaves for work around 7:45 and i have my alarm set for 8:30 am. I usually get up and try to eat something. Then do a few things around the house. Then she wakes up anywhere from 9:45 to 10:30 and she eats and actually stays awake with me and we sit on the right side of the couch and talk all morning and laugh and play!!! then around 12:30 she wants to eat again. and so i feed her and she dozes off for about 30 minutes while i try to eat lunch! when she wakes up we play again untill about 4:00 and she eats again and goes down for about an hour nap. She usually is awake when her daddy gets home so he can play with her too!!!!

This is the best job in the world. I would not trade it for anything. I am slowly learing how to do things with her in my hands so i get some more things done in a day!!!!


I have a few more pictures but i have not put them on the computer yet so i will update later when she is asleep again!!!

No comments: