February 23, 2010

I don't usually make posts like this but.................

Today I was on the popular friends site Facebook. As i was reading others status updated and postings I came across one of my friends ( and by friends i mean i know of her and we have been around each other twice) posts and she was ranting and raving about how she was so angry and upset with all of the republican people and how she was going to be deleting them off of her facebook page if she saw that they were posting things about bush and "miss me yet?" stuff and also about any other republican thing she saw... She later posted that she had deleted a few people and that she was letting people know she had about 5 she was watching and that they better watch out. Well needless to say that frustrated me because she was doing the very thing that she was so upset about and she always has. She is always posting things and wearing Democratic stuff and very expressive about her choice in politics and pro choice beliefs etc. She is very conservative bashing and I have never said anything to offend her. I support who i support and i join the groups i like and support. I never say anything about the things she chooses to believe in or groups she wants to join or bashing Bush and all other democrats! She is free to believe what she wants to believe and that is her choice! I may not support her in her beliefs but i don't see why that would make me hate her or get angry enough to never talk to her again!

Well she never deleted me all day even though i was probably one of the few that she was watching due to the fact that i have Bush pictures and joined groups in support of him! I have no idea why i was not deleted from her page at that point. As i looked down at other comments she wrote back to someone who said that they were tired of all the Bible Verses being posted on status' and she wrote i completely agree it is more annoying than you know!

Well needless to say as i spoke to Des about what i was reading we decided that we would save her the trouble of being annoyed and angry with us that we would just delete her instead. So without any reservations or conflict we both clicked DELETE. It was the best feeling ever!!!!

Through out dinner and the night i kept thinking back to the feeling of deleting her and still satisfied with my decision to delete her I began to think that if she chose not to delete me than maybe if i never changed my posts or added more bible verses maybe something would eventually get to her and she would have a change of heart and maybe i should not have deleted her! I have been toying with this for some time tonight. But i think i have reached my conclusion! She is staying deleted merly for the fact that i do not stand for someone bashing and saying that i am annoying for honoring my God and placing him first in my life! The only one who will NEVER leave me and has been with me through all of the tough and wonderful times in my life! The only one that i serve! The only one worth of my praise! The reason that people have free choice today and the reason that my former facebook friend is here! while i never have really minded nor had much to say about her ranting posts before is that she was never attaching my faith!!! And tonight she messed with the most important thing in my life and I can't stand for it!

We did not tell her we were deleting her nor did we say anything in response to her posts. We just decided to delete and move on! If she ever asks i will tell her. But until then i will be praying that she becomes less upset and angry and ask for God to find his way into her life! She is a sweet person and i would never have thought she would ever do something like this! But people surprise you! And there is really no room in my life for people like that. There is no sense in dwelling on the negative for one more minute! if she ever wanted to be friends again on facebook i will let her know that i will not stop posting bible verses and that she hurt my feelings but as fast as i got angry i forgave her as well! She has my forgiveness even though she may never ask or want it. God is much more gracious to me everyday!!!!

DO NOT MESS WITH MY GOD! There is NO ONE LIKE OUR GOD and he loves all of us! Even the ones who don't love him! Which is how we should be! it is a hard task in life but we are not here to judge only love!

this is far from my normal posts about my wonderful daughter but there it is!

No comments: