November 25, 2008

31 week appointment today...

today is our 31 week appointment! we are getting so close! i have my appointment at 3:45 today and hopefully it is a good and short one! they have been so far. We are on every two weeks for appointments now.

The last few weeks are going to be passing very quickly because we have a lot happening in the next few weeks.
Tomorrow is my last day of work before the thanksgiving break. Dez parents are coming in the day after thanksgiving to see us for the weekend. then two days after they leave my mom comes into town to visit and for the baby shower the next weekend. Then the weekend after that we fly to Texas to see my parents for a little holiday get together for the weekend and that is the last weekend i can travel! after that i will be 34 weeks and it was advised not to travel any further than an hour after i make it to the 34 week mark! which is fine by me i can use the rest on the weekends. I am still going strong at work. Working to make up for the time i will be off with the baby because i will get disability pay for the 6-8 weeks that i am off but i don't think that it will match my pay right now but it will be better than nothing. plus we don't base much off of what i bring home anymore because we would like for sooner than later that i get to be a stay at home mom. so hopefully that will happen soon! i really don't want her to be in daycare all the time. I want to be home with her. But we will do what we have to do!

I will update later with how my appointment goes! maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. We will see how tired i am. I am also about to go get my last name changed finally! the last times i have tried i always seem to pick a holiday and they are closed! so i double checked today! so praying the lines are not long then that will be a success today! HOPEFULLY!!!!

No comments: