November 10, 2008

Tomorrow is 29-30 week appointment

Tomorrow we are going to have our 29-30 week appointment. Well that is what I am going to call it because I really have no idea what will go on at the appointment besides the fact that we are meeting one of the other doctors tomorrow. Dr. Warren so that we get to know all of the possible doctors that might deliver Ava if our doctor is not on call if i go into labor over a weekend or night time. I am glad that we will be meeting all possible doctors so that there will be no surpises the day of and I am also grateful that all the doctors will be farmiliar with us and know all the history of what is going on and everything about us so that she will not be surprised either.

I also have a pediactric appointment tomorrow to interview a doctor for Ava when she is born. I am hoping that I am comfortable with her. I really don't know what to expect. I loved my doctors when I was young and never had a bad exerience with them being rude or anything else and I really want to pick the right doctor for her! Its tough!

I will update on wed. after our appointment!!!!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments: