September 18, 2009

just a few of my favorite things...

Last night when i was picking up and cleaning the house I noticed how many things i could not live without and use every day!!! so i thought i would post some of my favorites...

Tide is the only detergent i use. i have tired many other brands and nothing is like tide!!!














Borax is the best for baby stains and other stains you come upon while doing laundry it is the only thing that gets just about everything out of clothing! I love it and use it with every load!












Downy simple pleasures is the most wonderful smelling faberic softener i have ever used. I was gone for a week living out of a suitcase and my cloths still smell just like i pulled them out of the dryer!

I have a weird need to clean ava's toys at the end of the day. I feel like with her sippy cup and star puffs and how messy she is when she eats that everything either has milk, veggies, or stars all over them. When i am putting her toys up i use all purpose clorox spray! it is amazing. it is not as strong as bleach so i don't have to worry about bleaching anything it just cleans! 


I will post some more later... Gotta get the house cleaned then heading over to may parents for dinner. 

No comments: