September 20, 2009

My New project...

The other day I was out and i saw a little girl wearing a big flower bow and i thought it was so cute. Well if anyone knows me at all you know i am always up for a project. I have seen these around and seen them for sale but never bought one. Anyway... well i was looking on Ebay last night and found a big lot of headbands for a great price and decided to buy them. They came in all different colors! i should get them all soon. I also a few days ago went and bought flowers and clips. I want to be able to change out flowers and bands. So you can mix and match colors. I found a few of my hairbands that i never use and decided to try out making them. So i made two bands. and four flowers!!! They turned out really cute! i can't wait to get the other headbands in and make more! hopefully i will be able to start selling them. We will see on that one! Here are a few pictures of the ones i made...

This is all i have made so far. But i have tons more colors and i am getting all kinds of bands! i can't wait to make more!!!

Ava wore one tonight with her COWBOY Jersey! it was so cute and a hit at my parents house with all the guests!!! here are a few of those pictures....

No comments: