September 5, 2009

My Sleepy Baby girl...

Ava has been so sleepy ever since she got sick. She tries to fight it but when she goes to sleep she crashes. She falls asleep in my arms on the couch, in her highchair, etc. she is still very congested. i feel so bad for her!   I want her to be done with this. i am taking her back to the dr on monday if she is still like this so that i can have them listen to her chest. I always fear that she will get pneumonia because i am very prone to getting it. She does not have a fever or anything so i am sure she is fine but i also want to watch out for RSV. It is very typical for babies to have. I have read about it a lot. And i am not too worried about it but i really want to keep an eye out for her to have it because it can be serious if left unattended to.

Anyway... she stayed with my mom last night and she slept very well for the first time in a few days. That is awesome! she was breathing a little better last night. We are on the third night of meds and ear drops and all that wonderful stuff. She is finally showing some progress!

No comments: