September 1, 2009

Seven Months and getting so big... where does the time go?

So this update is a little late! I have been busy around the house and such...
Anyway...
Ava is seven months and actually she will be eight this month on the 22nd! Wow i can't believe i almost have an eight month old! she is doing so much and to me seems very independant. Where did my little helpless baby go??? She still requires i help her and wants me to help her but there is so much that she can do on her own now it is just crazy!

She is diong so much it all kind of over laps...

SHE IS....
starting to mimic me a little. when i make a noise she tries to make it
crawling ALL OVER the place
wearing nine month clothing
going from crawling to sitting
pulling up on EVERYTHING
moving all the way down the couch to get something while standing
going from one piece of furniture to the other while standing
eating foods such as...
   carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, zucchini
eating small star shaped puffs
goes from one side of her playpen to the other standing up


Ava has a new way that she likes to snuggle. One night i was at my parents house and we were sitting on the patio in the back yard. It started to rain and so i put her in a sweatshirt to keep her from getting wet or cold. The rain was not on us but sometimes would blow in the sides of the covered patio and it was still warm outside.
the minute i put the sweatshirt on her she fell to sleep. I was shocked. So when i was wanting her to nap the next day i tried it and she snuggled up to me and fell right asleep and i was able to lay her in her bed. (after taking off my sweatshirt) She loves it! i have a few pictures.

I love these pictures. she is just growing up so fast!

No comments: