September 9, 2009

Mommy's baby pictures....

Well about three weeks ago or so my mom found my old baby pictures. I noticed a resemblance between me and Ava. FINALLY!!! I have ones from three months old to about four. But i will post along with her age. So i only have one for three months and one for six months to show you guys today! here you go!!!
This is me at three months old...

 
here is ava at three months old...

here is me at six months old...
 
Here is ava at six months old...

i think we look most alike in the three month old one. it is not very much but i can see a little bit of me in her!!! like i said FINALLY!!!!! 
In other updates... 
My mom and i went to Target to get an exasaucer and we were expecting to find one for about 50-70 dollars. not she exactly but i had seen one on sale. It was pink and i had sworn i was not getting anything pink that i could use with another baby just in case it is a boy. so i try to stay neutral when buying things other than clothing and some small toys. But all of our car seats, strollers, playpen, etc. are neutral so that we can reuse with our second child which ever we have next. (which is not soon by the way just wanted to clear that up) We would love another baby in about two years maybe? not sure. we will see.  Anyway... when we got there we saw the one that i thought was on sale but it was not where the clearance sign was. There was a farm animal one in the clearance spot but no price. So we decided that if it was better than the other one that we would get this one even though it was not my first choice but it would do. So we DRUG it all the way down to a scanner at the end of an isle... Not one close by the way... When we got there i lifted it up and it scanned my mom and i both stared at it for a minute to see if we both saw the same thing. We then scanned it again and again... and it said the same thing. Still in disbelief that it was the price

the scanner said we carted it up and finished our shopping and headed to the checkout just to see. When she rang it up we saw that it was no mistake... This exasaucer that was normally priced around 60 dollars at EVERY STORE!!! yes the farm version... was a whopping 14.95 i could NOT believe it. Well needless to say we bought it. what a steal!!!

Well enough with that. here are a few pictures of her playing in her new toy! she loves it. 
oh i also forgot to add in another blog about things she is doing ...
She is clapping her hands (to just about every song)
She tries to sing the sponge bob song when it comes on. 
She says MAMA!!! i love it! such beautiful words coming out of her mouth!!! 
the other morning around seven thirty i was sitting up in bed awake because i knew in a few minutes she would be waking up for the day. I heard her rustling around in her crib on the monitor. Then the next thing she said was Mama... Mama!!! My heart just melted!! it was so wonderful! I don't know that she knows she is calling me but i will keep thinking that she does!!! 
Ok back to the pictures!!! sorry for the side bar...



Ok and one last thing. In my pictures was our first family photo with my parents and me. No brothers or anything... back in the day when i was an only child!!! how nice that must have been. HA HA.. just kidding i would not know what i would do without my three wonderful brothers.... love them tons!!!

No comments: