October 1, 2008

Ava is showered with gifts from her grandma and grandpa Lewis!!!

Today and yesterday when we got home we found boxes on our porch! When we opened them there were some of the most beautiful things for little Ava girl from the Lewis'! I had to upload the pictures! Tricia has worked so hard to find the most unique clothing for Ava! So with out rambling on and on about how adorable all of the things she found are I have taken pictures of them...



This is a really cute outfit for Ava to wear at 6 months! It is a purple pink color with ruffles and a wrap around top!! Such a pretty little outfit!!! Beautiful detail! very unique!


This is a cute little sleeper and bib that she found for Dez.... He loves this! His face lit up when he saw it!

This is a beautiful Sleeper with awesome detail!!! There is a butterfly on the headband and the sleeper!!!



Our little Ava is spoiled already! She is so loved and can't even comprehend how much she is loved! But when she realizes she is going to feel so special!! Thank you more than words can say Steve, Tricia, Cooper, and Landen!!!! We can't wait to see yall and for Ava to meet you guys!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Day and a great night sleep!!!!

Oh i do have to say.....


Yesterday was one month of Marriage for Dez and I and he really is a wonderful man no matter what but here is something to let everyone know how spoiled I am ...


About a year ago I told dez that I wanted to start collecting the Disney Classics like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and on and on... All the ones that I use to watch when i was young!!! They are coming out with them on DVD and special Additions and they are only out for a short time and then they become very hard to find.... well needless to say we snoozed on Cinderella and I couldn't find it!

But when we got home September 30Th from work he told me that Cinderella was my one month present and that he ordered it and had it shipped a little while back but had not made it! I was blown away that he even remembered that I wanted to start collecting them!!

I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH WORDS CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW WONDERFUL HE TREATS ME! He knows that he doesn't have to do all the wonderful things for my love that I love him no matter what but he makes me feel so special when he does. I try my best to do the same things to make him feel special but I am not as creative as he is!!! But I try!!!!

I LOVE MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!!!!! I AM SO BLESSED!!!!

No comments: