October 15, 2008

All moved in and just about settled... oh and my 26 week appointment is this coming monday!!!!

Everything is going great we are moved in to our apartment and absolutly love love love it!!!! We are just about done unpacking! I still have to organize the closet and get everything in order there but that is my goal for the weekend. Other than that we are just about settled in to our home! The dogs are adjusting and that took a little while for them to get use to the new place. I still have a few things that I would like to do to make it feel more like home it is just taking a while. We finally got out and bought a NICE vaccum and a trashcan for the kitchen (very much needed). I am looking for the right cutains for the living room and the bed room. I looked at bed bath and beyond last night and we saw some that we loved but we are not going to pay 100.00 for curtains right now. so my next move is to look at target. I have a certain type in mind and it will be that kind of thing when I see it I will know!

Monday is our 26 week doctors appointment! I also have to go take a test that doesn't sound like fun! I have to drink this increadably SWEET drink (Nothing really sweet even sounds good to me at this point) and then just sit for an hour to see how my body deals with the sugar. BOO!!! I really don't want to do it! Everyone keep me and the baby in your prayers that we do good on this test cause if I don't then I will have to go back and drink more and then sit for 3 hours! crazy!!!!! Oh well it is a part of the deal! I can't wait to see the doctor and talk to her about 4d sonogram cause we are at the point that they turn out the best this month and next month are good months to get it done! This is something that is so amazing to me the technology that we have now days!!! here is a great website if you want to check out the 4d sonograms!!! I love when we get to see her growing and see her face... with this you can actually see facial expressions and sucking her thumb and blinking and yawning and all that wonderful stuff!!! Super excited!

website:
http://www.layyous.com/ultasound/ultrasound_video.htm

No comments: