October 22, 2008

Oh the worries of pregnancy!

So yesterday I called the doctor because the night after our appointment I went home and was feeling really uncomfortable but not in the normal I just can't seem to get comforatble with my big belly type. My stomach felt like it was contracting and really strong. I was worried that I was going into preterm labor like my mom had done with the three boys. Dez tried to calm me down and of course I was too worried at that point. We decided that we would see how the night went and how the morning went. I started drinking more milk and took more of my calcium pills then had 4 glasses of water thinking maybe that will help! It had not stopped by the time i fell asleep that night but I tossed and turned all night long of course and didn't get much sleep. When I woke up the next morning my belly was just really sore but it was not contracting like it was the night before. I felt a little better. I called the doctor and asked what she thought might have caused that. I mean I knew that there is a think called braxton hicks but of course all the books I read said that it would be more in the next month that I might feel those. But still worried I talked to the doctor and she said that it probably was just that i needed more fluids in my body and because she had seen me the day before and everything looked wonderful and her heartbeat was strong that I should just drink some more fluids and walk around and sit and try different positions when I am uncomfortable and if they continue then to come see her.

They have not come back yet I upped my Fluids for the day and still am drinking more and it seems to be working. I am still sore but not as bad but I am thinking that is due to the fact that my belly is WAY bigger than what it is use to and it is stretching out and I will get that soreness when it is trying to stretch more and more. Dang I need to get those pictures of my belly up on here. She is growing like crazy! My belly really showing now. Those pictures before dont really show too much.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: