October 3, 2008

~Our New Place In A Few Days~

Dez and I to save on gas money and give me and him both 2 1/2 hours less that we are in the car a day commuting to work, we decided to rent a condo/apartment for 6 months right down the street from both of our works!!! This is going to cut out a lot of driving and save us on gas each week and month! It is a big enough savings to make a difference the day we get there! We are so excited! The house that we are currently living in is going to be put on the market so they need to paint and fix a couple of things so we want to get out of the way and also because I can't really be around all of those paint fumes it would not be good to come home to that and sleep in it! So we are hoping to get into our new place soon!!! I have a few pictures off the website that I thought i would post for everyone to see! It is brand new and so pretty!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!



No comments: