October 30, 2008

She is so active I am Amazed!!

So Ava is very very active! She is moving all around and my tummy looks so funny to watch!!! I am amazed at the whole thing. I am having a hard time getting all my work done(i eventually do) but i just want to watch her move around! I really cannot wait to see her for the first time! I am counting down the weeks and days! That's why i keep putting up a new counter when I update my week progress and hers.

12 Weeks Left!!!! I am going crazy waiting. It seems like a long time we have been waiting but I guess time is flying by as well! I mean just a few weeks ago we were about 150 days away from her due date and we are now in the 85 range. That is crazy it seems like it is flying and at the same time standing still.

We have our next doctors appointment on November 11Th!!!! I am not sure what all is going to be done or if it is just to meet another doctor because they rotate us around so that if my doctor is not the on call doctor if I go into labor over a weekend then I will know the doctor who will be delivering Ava and it won't be a shock to see a new face because I will know all the possible doctors we might have! they are all really sweet! although I really want my doctor to be the one to deliver her. I absolutely love this doctor she is so friendly and personable! But I am sure that either way it will be nice.!

Next thing on my list next week is to interview pediatricians and see who will be Ava's doctor. And i would also like to visit the hospital just to get familiar with it all! I want to be totally comfortable with me and my baby being there for a few days!

Other than that everything is wonderful and we are just counting the days until our wonderful baby girl gets here!!!

No comments: