October 23, 2008

Feeling much better.

Last night by the time I got home from work I was back to almost normal feeling. Just back to being able to feel her kick and move around. I am so grateful it was not anything bad. Just that I really needed more fluids. I have been drinking way more. I already thought I had been drinking tons but if more is what I need then I will do whatever I need to.

Dez and I had a quiet night at home. We watched a movie called "meet bill" and it was actually very good. I had never heard of it when it was in the Theater but had seen it a couple times in the movie store and finally we decided to get it. Dez made BBQ chicken and Mac and Cheese of course because that is his favorite side item! I don't disagree either it is great! Then just settled in for the night. I really just enjoyed relaxing and sitting on the couch together. It was a wonderful night!

And I am so glad that this morning I am feeling back to my normal pregnant self!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: