October 13, 2008

We are moved in ...

We moved in this weekend to our new place and we could not love it any more. Dez has met I think everyone in the entire complex! They all seem really nice and sweet! We hired a few movers to help with the big stuff on Saturday due to the fact that I could not do any heavy lifting. But I tried to keep things unpacked and get them organized as things came to the place!!! Dez did most of the work! We are just about done... I have to unpack the rest of the closet and our bedroom but we have the bed all set up and the living room entertainment center set up now i just need some simple curtains in the bedroom and the living room and I really think we will be done! Hopefully I can decide what will go good in there and get them by the weekend. We are going to day to get a vaccum and trash can and a few items we need for the house at Bed bath and beyond.

We are so excited to be all moved in to the house! I think the puppies are adjusting well so far the first night everytime i woke up and dez woke up they were right in our face. I think they were nervous and confused as to what all was going on! Now they seem to get that they live there and are getting somewhat adjusted. It will take time! they don't have a yard to run freely in but at least there is a dog run for us to throw the ball with them and all that good stuff!

Dez stayed up late last night after packing. I think he was too wound up to go to sleep. I am not sure what time he went to bed but i really don't remember him coming in at all! He was so sweet to let me take it easy while moving. I really was tired after the first day! But i was trying to hard to keep going and he made me go to bed! LOL!!! but that is what i needed!!!

We have not gotten our intrenet set up yet or our tv. We are not sure what all we want to get. It is expensive and we are deciding on what will be the best and what we can just save money on! So hopefully soon we will have them or one of them!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!


I have a week 24 belly photo and you can tell a difference in the size of my belly! I will have to try and get it posted soon!!!!


We are at week 25....

No comments: