December 12, 2008

34 Week... Home stretch (kinda)

Yesterday I went to a doctors appointment. Everything looks great she just asked how i was feeling and if i feel her kick a lot. We listened to the heartbeat and at first it was faint because she said she was curled up but it still sounds right on beat. So that is wonderful!!!... I asked how long i should work for and she said well as long at you have a job where you are sitting more than standing you should be fine to work as long as feels good. We have been talking about it at work and I think that January 12th might be my last day that way i can have a little over a week to get things all ready with the finishing touches for when Ava arrives!!!

She pushed back my appointment to 3 weeks with the holiday and said the way things are going i should be fine to wait an extra week then we are going to weekly appointments!!! My next appointment will be at 36 weeks. They are going to start checking for Dialation and all that wonderful stuff!!! YEAH!!! hopefully she will be early! well not too early! healthy early!!

This weekend we are flying to Texas to see my parent inbetween the holidays because after this weekend i will not be able to travel more than an hour away. so we won't be able to see anyone for christmas unless they come here. but Dez parents came for Thanksgiving and My mom was just out here visiting. So we are not going to be seeing any of them for christmas which is ok i am sure that i will be needing to take it very easy then. I am getting swollen very easily now so i have to take the most easiest tasks slow. But whatever i need to do to keep her healthy is my number one priority!
we are about 6 weeks away from the birth of our little angel!!!

hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: