December 30, 2008

36 Week Doctor Appointment update...

So today our doctors appointment went good!

My blood pressure is very normal and has not changed too much! I am up and down sometimes.

I have only gained 2 LBS in the last 3 weeks so that is very good! not bad at all! I feel like i gain about a pound everyday! But at least i am not!!! that is a very positive thing for me!

We also heard the heart beat and she said it was right where it needed to be. I love love love that part.

She also felt for the way the baby was positioned and she said that her head was down and that was good because i was unsure at times if she was or not! Glad she is not breech!!!

She checked my cervix and she said that it is not closed and it is a little dilated but she could not get all the way through so it was not that far along but that is about what i should be for 36 weeks.

we went ahead and set up the next two weeks of appointments. Monday is the next one and then the following week on Wednesday. We are week to week now and getting so close!!! hopefully we will be moving right on schedule!

No comments: