December 11, 2008

Johnny the baptist

my mom emailed this to me this morning and i thought it was so cute!! hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!




Matt. 18:4-5
'Therefore,
whoever humbles himself
like this child is the greatest
in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever we lcomes
a little child like this
in my name welcomes me.'


Johnny's Mother
looked out
the window
and noticed him
'playing church'
with their cat.

He had the cat
sitting quietly
and he was
preaching to it.
She smiled
and went
about her work.

A while later
she heard loud
meowing & hissing
and ran back
to the open window
to see Johnny
baptizing the cat
in a tub of water.
She called out,

'Johnny, stop that!

The cat is afraid of water!'

Johnny looked up
at her and said,
'He should have thought
about that
before he joined
my church.

No comments: