December 30, 2008

The Charle Brown Tree... Its so cute...

While my mom was in town for the baby shower she was grocery shopping and she saw this little tree. She had already brought my ornaments from when i was a child and thought it would be cute to put them up for us! and She tied little gold bows on the tree. It is so cute! We are going to keep it and use it again next year because it fits so well in small apartments. We defiantly don't have room for a big tree. Although we will probably at least get a little one Maybe we will go cute one down as a family that would be so much fun for Ava's first Christmas!!!! We also had some presents that the Lewis' mailed to us for Christmas and That my Aunt Joi mailed to us for Christmas!



The ornaments on the tree are ones from when i was little. We all got them as childern in my family and i am so grateful my mom has saved them over the years. Its fun to look back on them and remember all the wonderful christmas times we all shared and who each one is from! I cant wait to start getting all of them for Ava.

No comments: