December 30, 2008

our Little Golf Outing...

The week of Christmas Des and some of his friends wanted to go golfing. Des was really sweet and invited me to go with them and i was happy to go! I didn't golf due to the fact that i probably can't even get the club past my belly! But I thought it would be fun to right with him in the cart! I was the photographer per say!!!

here are a few of the ones that took while we were out on the course!!!

I love this picture of Des!!

This is us hanging out on the golf cart. of course Dez is being silly as usual!!! Look at my chubby cheeks!
Des is a very good golfer! i can't wait till he gets to play with my family more and more! That is something that all the men in my life are very into! I actually have a lot of fun just riding around with him and laughing! we have such a great time together just talking and being around each other. Lots of laughs all the time! the next two are of Dez swinging the club!

This was the first ball that he hit on the first hole... we were unable to locate it until the second hole and about half way to the second green! LOL he had not been in a while. But after that he was all warmed up and ready to go! he did awesome from then on out! oh and he was breaking in new shoes he got from my family for Christmas so maybe that had something to do with it!!! either way it was funny when we finally found it!!!!!

No comments: