December 1, 2008

Busy weeks ahead! and our Thanksgiving weekend...

We have some busy weekends ahead! I am somewhat happy that we will be keeping busy because it is going to make the time pass so fast! We can't wait till January 25th! The time has already been flying! So all we are going to be doing in the next few weeks will make the time fly even more!

Our Thanksgiving...

On wed. Morning I woke up a little sick. Just a cold. But I played it safe and came home early from work to rest! Des showed up early too! That was a nice suprise! He never really gets to leave work early! I was happy that he got to rest as well!

Thanksgiving Day:

Dez and I woke up early as we have been for a while now that I can't sleep much! We got ready and made a salad to take over to my second cousins house for Lunch! We went over there to spend some time with family! It was so nice to see them again. Things have been so crazy with the wedding and getting ready for Ava that we have had little time to see them! I wish we have had more time in the past! well Hopefully we will be able to see them more and more! They fried 3 turkeys... That was so good! and we had all kinds of sides! We staid and talked for a while but then we had to run over to another house to see our friends for the dinner part of the day! They had some wonderful ham! we all just sat around and talked. We left about 8:00 because that is about all my energy will allow for! I know Dez would have loved to stay longer but I just needed my rest after being sick all day wed.! We went home and watched some TV then went to bed! it was a very nice day! I am greatful for getting to spend time with friends and family! we had a blast!


Friday:
Dez and I got up once again and went and ran around and got somethings done. Later that night his parents came to visit us for the rest of the weekend. I was so happy to see them! we have not seen them sense the wedding! We have of course talked to them and all but we have not been around them! So when the got here we went to dinner and then came back and relaxed for the rest of the night! the next day we all got up and we went to run some errands and we of course made a spot at Babies R Us. Lesa bought some very cute things for little miss ava. And the Playyard we have been wanting! We were so excited!
the rest of the weekend we just hung out with them and relaxed! It was a great fun weekend.


Upcoming Events:
My mom is going to be in town on wed. Which We can't wait! I feel like I have not seen her in a long time! she will be here till next monday!!!!!! can't wait!

The next weekend we are going to be in Dallas to see my family again! Kind of a between the holidays visit! because i won't be able to travel for Christmas! Going to see Chelsea while we are there and hopefully a few others. Time allowing. We are not going to be there very long.

That is my last weekend to travel more than an hour away until after Ava is born. We will be at 34 weeks then!!!! Wow its getting so close!

That is what we have going on in the next few weeks!!! hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a wonderful rest of the week!!

No comments: