December 30, 2008

Did not have time to make a cd last night but for sure will tonight!!!

Well when i got home last night i absolutely crashed out on the couch and didn't move for the rest of the night pretty much... except for the 25 trips to the bathroom every hour! But today i am leaving work early and going to get my license changed to South Carolina but mainly to have my NEW LAST NAME on my license because after being married for about 3 Months now actually today is 3 months! I finally got my name changed about 2 weeks ago! so now i can get a new drivers license!

Also today is our 36 week appointment so we are going to the doctor at around 4:30 today So hopefully with me not working all day and having a decently easy day i will get home and feel like actually doing things.

Dez has been so wonderful and understanding with me not feeling great and not wanting to do anything but sit on the couch! he takes the dogs out for me every time. I try to help when i am not extremely sore or when i know that it will be an ordeal for him to take both of them out! he cooks for us EVERY night. I think that i have cooked 2 times in our new place sense we moved there! he has cooked just about every night. and he cleans up the dishes! i try to help with that and he just tells me to sit down and rest! He also helps me with laundry which i know that he hates to do but i just don't have the energy to keep up with it all! I actually don't mind doing it but it seems like it has completely horrible right now but i still try to keep that up!

I feel so worthless sometimes just watching him but when i try to help i just get so sleepy and end up falling asleep or being down for the count the next day! But i am all in all feeling very well not sick just achy (to be expected)

We are both hoping that she decides to come a little early for the reasons that it is getting more and more difficult to carry her around and all with my back and legs. And because we so badly want to meet and hold her! we are so excited and feel like it has taken forever for us just to get to see her and hold her and love on her! the thought that it is just around the corner is so exciting and unbearable at the same time because the closer we get the more impatient we get to see her! hopefully the doctor will say that she is well on her way today and that we probably won't make it till her due date!! that would be awesome! But we are not going to put all of our hope on that. it would just be nice to hear that today! it would be a relaxing relief for me to hear that it could be sooner!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and i will be sure to bring the CD for pictures tomorrow and also update everyone on our appointment!

No comments: