January 16, 2009

3rd Day of bedrest...

Today is my 3rd day on bed rest. I made my list of things i would like to get done before the baby gets here! its not a huge list... just a few things:

1.) wash the dog beds
2.) finish organizing the baby stuff
3.) go through some paperwork
4.) give the dogs a bath
5.) put our ornaments up

and a couple other things i can't thing of right now.

So i went to go do some of those things and i was not feeling like i could get them done. I decided i needed to rest. I have been just really out of it today! I have taken 2 baths to relax. Then always help me feel better when i feel a little sick. So that is working for now. other than that i have been feeling ok just been sleeping a lot.

I am thinking about trying to move our appointment up with the doctor to monday or wed. not sure if i will end up doing that. i am going to see how i feel after the weekend. just a little out of it. but i am thinking that is normal due to the fact that i am about to have a baby in a few days.

I am so excited about seeing our little girl in a week or so! and excited for my mom to be here in a few days!!! She has her foot sticking straight out to the side of my belly and its so cute! I cant wait to actually hold her and see her cute little feet!!!

No comments: