January 14, 2009

First Full Day of Bed Rest...

So today was my first day on bed rest! It was very uneventful for the most part. Well my day started off with taking Dez to work and then just coming home and resting for a little while. Then i remembered that the lady that runs the apartment left a note that there was something wrong with one of our windows when they did the yearly check of the condos. So i decided i just needed to vacuum a little and pick up a few things. I was not sure if she was going to show up today or if they just left a note for everyone. well i am glad i did because her and a lot of people showed up to look at the window in the bedroom. they were not here for long and i guess are coming back to fix the window.

after that i headed to the doctor well the lab office to take my 24 hour test to them to process for tomorrow.

Now i am just sitting at home waiting for Dez to get here! he just text me and said he was on his way so about 10 minutes and he will be here! i can't wait! I LOVE when he is home i always miss him when he is gone. my favorite part of the day is spending time with him. and soon it will be my favorite thing to hang out with my husband and my baby girl! so close now!!! WE go to the doctor and find out where we stand and what the test results!!! i will update everyone on where we stand after the appointment when we get back. our appointment is around 3:15 pm tomorrow.

No comments: