January 9, 2009

Excited the weekend is almost here!!

Well its Friday and i am really excited that this week is finally over. Well almost!

Yesterday i went out to my car to go home from work and when i got to my car i had a note on my car that had a map of the employee parking with a letter reading that i needed to park in employee parking and would not want to get written up for being LAZY!!!

Well needless to say i was pretty furious that someone left a note on my car. And i was only about 20 spots out of employee parking. (due to the fact that my DR doesn't want me to walk that far into work due to my High blood pressure! and also that she said no more stairs. So i parked just a little closer than everyone else. but still had to walk all the way into work and my feet and legs hurt by the time i got in.

So i decided that i just really needed to go home instead of storm back into work and yell at the person who did it. which is what i wanted to do! but knew it would be best not to! so i went on my way home and due to hormones i let a few tears out because i felt like someone thought i was being lazy! and all i wanted to say was i am DUE IN 16 DAYS!!! i don't think that i am being lazy! I mean most people are not working at 37 almost 38 weeks. they are home on the couch resting and relaxing for the events that are about to take place. But No i am at work trying to earn extra money for our family so that when i am on disability (where i don't get my whole check) we will not suffer so much! I want it to be a stress less transition. So all that probably raised my blood pressure so much! i went home and vented to dez about it and then my mom! so i felt a little better. My original way i was going to deal with it was send out an email or find the person who left it on my car and just hand it back to them and see what they had to say!

But after all of my venting and sleeping on it i just decided to take it to my HR manager and my department and ask them what they thought about it. everyone was SHOCKED that someone didn't know that was my car due to the fact that i am the ONLY one with TEXAS plates. everyone else is SOUTH CAROLINA!!! SO that is mainly why i felt that someone was attacking me for being lazy and not just thinking an employee is being lazy.

at the end of all of that the HR person is just going to talk to the person she thinks it is and let them know that i am needing to park closer than i do right now and that it should be allowed!

SO i have calmed down a little bit! from it all. but man things like that take a toll on you way more than when your not pregnant!

I am ready for a relaxing weekend of not doing anything. well the girls from work are throwing me a shower on Saturday but that should not be so stressful! then i plan on relaxing the rest of the weekend.

It really has felt like it was Friday for the past 4 days! i could not figure it out!!!

I plan on sleeping A LOT this weekend. If i can?!?!?!
I am so grateful for DEZ he has been so amazing through this whole process! he cleans when he can and cooks EVERY night and takes the dogs out all night long without me helping most of the time! He really lets me relax and get the rest i need. he brings me whatever i need and takes care of my crazy requests without batting an eye! he seems to just understand that i am having a tough time doing certain things and does not mind helping.

I don't think i could ever repay him or make it up to him!

I love this man so much and am so lucky that he is the one that i get to spend the rest of my life with and raise our family with!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: