January 5, 2009

Not far enough yet but lots of possitive things to report!!!!!

So when i saw the doctor today she listened to Ava's heartbeat and everything sounded fantastic. It was much more clear. She checked me and she said that my Cervix is still not all the way open. But she said that you never know what can happen. she said that she had a patient come in one afternoon and she was about where i was (her cervix was not all the way open) and the next morning when she came in the girl had gone into labor that night and delivered the next day! so she said just keep your hopes up cause you never know. she also said that at 39 weeks we will see how far my cervix is and if it is open all the way she said that we would talk about maybe inducing around the due date. and if not then she will let me go no more than one week past her due date! so that is encouraging! I am hoping that she decides to come before that time but on or around the time would be awesome too! I would really like for my mom to be here for it! and if we can get a date set to induce we might be able to get her out here!!! that would be a wish come true! so everyone keep us in your prayers!!!!

Other than that everything is looking normal. I gained only 2lbs which of course is more than i would like to gain but whatever i need to do at this point. My blood pressure was a little high but just the top number. she said that she checked everything else and it is not pre-eclamsia (spelling???) so that is good news. she said just to relax and start taking the elevator from now on at work and at the apartment.

No complaints just hoping for some progression in the next week or so! we are getting very anxious! We can't wait to have her in our arms and love on her!!!

No comments: