January 17, 2009

Last Saturday with me and my Hubby...

I was just thinking today that this is our last Saturday most likely with out our little angel!!! It gave me chills to think that we are about to be holding our little girl soon!!!!

Our day was just as I would want it to be! the last few weekends have seemed to go by so fast because we have packed them full of things to do. Last weekend we went to the rodeo... that was fun! and hanging out with friends on the other weekends. Now this weekend we are just relaxing and enjoying each others company!!!!

We cleaned (well dez did the hard cleaning) i really just went through the papers and clutter and got rid of what we don't need!!! after that we ran to sonic to gab a bite to eat and then i dropped dez off at wal-mart and i ran to the bank to deposit his paycheck. I was not up for walking around wal-mart i tend to get dizzy when up for a long time( plus we spend more money when i go in with him because EVERYTHING looks good to me).

After that we just came back to the house. I took my second bath for the day! Just to relax and chill out! and now we are just relaxing and watching house flipping shows. We love those!

Tomorrow there is nothing on the schedule and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! we are spending our last weekend getting quality time with each other and that is what i think needs to be done because after Ava is born for a while it will be hard to get our little quality time together.

No comments: