January 8, 2009

Sleep Please...

I have not been sleeping much at all! And the fact that i am still working doesn't help the matter either. I don't want to quit work too early because with all the doctor bills we are about to have we could really use the money! The only reason is because my insurance while it covers everything has a super HIGH deductible!!! Mainly because the company does not take any money out of our check to pay for it! So i guess in one sense i can't complain! But on the other hand i wish we had a different health care ! Desmond does not have coverage at his work so we are both under this plan.

I mean i am grateful that we have it don't get me wrong. our bills would be much higher without it.

But back to the sleep thing. I have become very uncomfortable more so each night. I just toss and turn and get up about 7 times i think i counted last night. And some nights i have to get up and drink a glass of milk because my heart burn is so bad i can't lay down or it could be reflex. I am sure its both.

So last night I kept waking up and could not get to sleep. When i finally got up for the last time it was about 5:00 in the morning. and i get up about 6:30 to start getting ready for work so we can leave by 7:30. well at five i was able to go into a deep sleep and i did not hear my alarm because my body i guess just woke up and i looked at the clock and it was 7:32. OOOOOPPPSS! I mean i was getting some good rest there for a little bit! But of course after jumping out of bed and jumping in the shower and running around trying to get ready i am once again back to sleepy! I take about 3 different vitamins everyday! prenatal, calcium, and iron ( i was a little low on iron at about the 30th week and they recommended i take a supplement and it would also help with my energy!) well i don't have an iron problem anymore but i am not any less tired!

I am just worn out! We are at the end of the tunnel and i feel like we are running towards it at a very fast pase but at the same time feels like this week has drug on and on!

For some reason i feel like it should have been Friday about 3 days ago! I think part of the thing is that we are just so ready for the next chapter of our lives that the last few weeks will just be a slow process! but we are willing to wait and have our wonderful baby in our arms when it is time!

I just need to think about possibly stopping work before i get too overwhelmed with it.

Well my mom is coming into town on January 22nd and she is going to stay till the 27th!!! So we are hoping the wants to arrive on time at least! if not we will just be glad to spend time with her!
i wish we lived closer to her and my family! i miss them so much!

Well i really am blessed even though i sit here and complain about not sleeping and just being tired. I mean who usually just has that to complain about in pregnancy! I am truly blessed that she has been really easy on me and i am so blessed that i have not had any other issues so far! I mean i really feel bad complaining when others have it so much worse during the last few weeks. I really should not complain! so i am going to just try and be grateful for everything i am not going through at this time and thank God for going so easy on me!

We are ready for our little angel and can't wait to see her beautiful face and love on her!!!!

Its so amazing how much love we have for this little girl we have not seen but our hearts are already hers! and i know that she has already stolen the hearts of many others and will continue to do so through her whole life!!! she is such a blessing to our family and i can't believe that we are so blessed with her! She is a dream come true!!!!

and when i think of how much i love this little girl all the other complaints are completely forgotten and seem so silly to even mention!

No comments: