January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well Dez and I did not do much of anything for new years this year! Mainly because I don't feel like doing much of anything at all! we just hung out at the house!

I was so hungry from work when i got home that night and Dez was so wonderful and he had made a homemade Pizza. It was SO very good!

I took a bath like i do every night when i get home. I think that is my way to relax and feel comfortable when i am home. Then after all that we just watched movies. We watched one of our new favorite movies "burn after reading" it is such a good movie!!! Then of course we went to our DVR (which is the best thing ever) and watched all the shows we had recorded the previous week. those included our normal shows we love to watch... 48 hours mystery, First 48, Baby Story, 90210, any CSI, And some true stories of mob life and all the old mob groups that use to be and still are. Those are very interesting.

After that i fell alseep and was out for a little while and i ended up waking up right at 11:54 and was looking for Dez. He was taking the dogs out for about the 100th time that night and I was worried he wasn't sure what time it was! But he walked in with 3 minutes to spare. And we watched the rest of the ball drop from NYC and Kissed at New Years! and then he opened some bubbly for him and a non bubbly one for me! and we toasted and took some drinks.

By then i was awake again! And we ended up staying up till about 3 in the morning and then going to bed!

The Next Day We did not get out of bed until about 12:00 (well i got out of bed several times. Due to the fact that i get up to use the bathroom EVERY hour and a half just about!) but was able to really sleep and get some good rest! That was very much needed because I am still working. And it wears me out during the week.

New Years Day I woke up and cooked us some BLTs and Tomato soup and we just relaxed on the couch and did nothing till about 5:00 when we headed over to Cam and Amanda's for dinner. It was so good. Chad , Michelle, Cam , Amanda, Donna, Clint, Shawn, and a few others were there! we did not stay long because Dez was not feeling well. SO i took him home and gave him a Thera Flu and we watched a little TV and went to bed!

But all in all it was a great new years eve and day! And thinking we are about 3 Weeks away from seeing and holding our little girl brings me so much joy i can barley contain myself!!!!

hope everyone had a wonderful and safe new year!!

Happy 2009!!! Its going to be a great year!!!

Ava will be here so very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: