January 3, 2009

Getting ready for the big day...

Today I decided to start getting our bags ready for the hospital.

I started with what Ava will need at the hospital. I packed her going home outfit! and her Blanket we are taking her home in. They are so cute. Of course i had to wash all of the stuff first. So i just decided to go ahead and wash all of her clothes and blankets so that we would have them all clean when we need them. So i have been doing laundry ALL day! And having to make sure i did not wash something that was suppose to be hand washed. We only had about 4 things that need to be hand washed so it was not bad at all!

I think we have just about everything ready.
I have boiled the binkies and put her baby book in the bag for the hospital to put her foot prints and hand prints in. I have put the flip camera in the bag and am charging the camera for the hospital. but i will probably use it before then. But it will be charged! we plan on taking a lot of pictures and some video while we are at the hospital. Now we wont be recording the birth or anything like that! but we will have a video of some of her first things and pictures from her birth.

I also started packing my bag as well. i packed only comfortable things because as much as i would like to look cute and wear something really nice i know that all i will be concerned with is my baby girl and being comfortable when we leave the hospital.

I feel like i will be forgetting things and i will never remember it all. i guess it is a good thing that we don't live but about 10 minutes from the hospital so if we do forget anything then it will not be too hard to get it.

I have heard that this is the best hospital to deliver at and that i will have a great experience there.

I think we are almost set up for our little girl. we still have a few things i know that i need to get before she gets here.

One is a few sheets for the bed and some more wipes.
but other than that we are all set and so ready for our little girl to be here!!! time seems like it is going by slow but so fast! hard to explain. But i am sure that a lot of people know what i mean! all i can think about is holding her and seeing des with his little daughter. and loving on her!

Not long now! we are so close! everyone pray that she is not a late girl and wants to be on time or even early!

No comments: